Monday, February 14, 2011

Assignment 1A


Above are my preliminary sketches for assignment 1A, and it is to represent me, myself and I.

The sketches can be categorized as my passion for music (I am a drummer + a headphone is a necessity wherever I go) and my passion for sports (I am a badminton player and cyclist).

Advice was to zoom into the bicycle as music is too common as the subject.




Personally, I preferred the drum to represent myself. Besides drumming, I would like to showcase the rough as performance based, that means to say, the situation would be a stage performance, hence the lines drawn for spotlights.



This is the second rough, more plain looking without the "performance effect".



I drew an additional rough just in case it was needed. In the end, I decided to take up the advice and changed to the bicycle rough as it has more potential.



No comments:

Post a Comment